Book On For This Sunday
We recognise that every person will feel a different range of emotions towards gathering together. Therefore we felt that the best way to accommodate everyone is to host two reduced capacity one-hour services each Sunday morning at 9:45am and 11:15am. In order to guarantee each service is reduced capacity, we ask that everyone books a ticket in advance, so we know how many people we are accommodating. Please can parents also book tickets for their children, as they will be included in the overall reduced capacity. Whilst both meetings will have the same format, Creche and Powerhouse facilities for Primary School-aged children will only be available at the 11:15am service. You can book your tickets for either service, using the links below:
Here are some guidelines that we encourage you to follow during our in-person gatherings:
- Each service will be a shorter one-hour service with a reduced capacity of 70 people.
- Each service will require online booking to guarantee attendance.
- We encourage you to take a lateral flow test before attending church in order to reduce risk.
- Seats will be spread out as much as possible in order to reduce risk.
- Powerhouse and Creche facilities will only be provided at the 11:15am service.
- Singing is allowed and mask wearing will be optional.
- Doors will be left open to ensure ventilation.
- No refreshments will be provided at the end of the service, in order to reduce risk and mass gathering.
- Attendees of 9:45am service will be encouraged to move outside from 11am, in order to prepare for the 11:15am meeting.
- Whilst social distancing restrictions have been uplifted, please be aware that some people still feel uncomfortable with human contact such as hugging and hand-shaking.
For anyone who does not wish to attend a service, the 11:15am service will be live-streamed. We appreciate your patience whilst we get used to arrangement.